We are hiring: Web Developer
POSITION NAME: Web Developer
ABOUT US: Since inception in 2008, LBC Mortgage has grown from a small company into a multi-state multi product operation with multiple locations.
Our products include Conventional, FHA, Non-QM, DSCR and true Private Financing in CA, FL, WA, TX (NC, AZ and NV are next). Hard Money portion is Direct and Nationwide.
LBC Mortgage has an established reputation as a trustworthy provider of comprehensive real estate mortgage solutions. We have a small company family feel and large company presence. No corporate BS either.
We are looking for a Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Mostly we need to create websites with a custom design. For example this one.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Builds interactive, responsive websites and apps using WordPress, HTML5, CSS.
- Performs code testing for quality assurance.
- Takes ownership of tasks from inception to implementation.
- Monitors website use, and runs performance analysis on related products.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies. Makes recommendations to management regarding updates and changes in technology.
- Works independently to achieve project goals.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned or required.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Evaluates web and graphic software to ensure web site reaches its potential as a marketing tool.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- It would be great if you can provide current or past projects (portfolio).
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Has the initiative to make suggestions.
- Close attention to details.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
Work Location: One location
Are you ready to apply? Please send your CV to email@example.com
LBC Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected category.