Investor Cash Flow Loans
Investor cash flow loans are a great way to get the financing you need for your investment property. With these loans, you can borrow against the equity in your property to get the cash you need. This is a great alternative to conventional home loans since there’s no personal income required to qualify. It also saves time from dealing with complicated paperwork and tax returns. But, first, it is essential to understand how these loans work before applying for one.
Investor cash flow mortgage loans are typically interest-only loans. This means that you will only be required to make payments on the loan’s interest for the first few years. After the interest-only period ends, you will be required to begin making payments on the principal of the loan. Investor cash flow mortgage loans can be a great option for those looking to finance their investment property.
Investor cash flow loans can be for as little as $100,000 all the way up to $2.5 million. Investor cash flow loans look specifically at the cash flow of your existing property (or properties), and you aren’t required to disclose your employment or income from other sources.
What are the Requirements to Participate in the Investor Cash Flow Program?
Investor Cash Flow Loans are a great way to get the funding you need to invest in your future. However, there are a few requirements you’ll need to meet in order to participate in the program.
- First, you’ll need to have a good credit score (minimum credit score of 680). This is because Investor Cash Flow Loans are designed for people with good credit who are looking to invest in their future & this will help you qualify for a loan with favorable terms.
- Second, you’ll need to be able to make a 20% down payment. This is because Investor Cash Flow Loans are designed for people who have a steady income and are looking to invest in their future.
- Third, you’ll need to have some experience in real estate investing (for min 6 months). While Investor Cash Flow Loans are available to both first-time and experienced investors, lenders will typically prefer those with some experience.
- Finally, you’ll need to have a property in mind that meets the program’s eligibility requirements and three months’ worth of reserves in order to qualify. Investor Cash Flow Loans can be used for a variety of purposes. Still, the property must be located in an eligible market and meet certain income and occupancy requirements (residential properties qualify as long as they house up to four units). There’s no limit on the number of properties you can finance with this type of loan.
Plus, just like with conventional loans, you have several options available. For example, there are interest-only loan options, as well as a 30-year fixed option available.
Investor Cash Flow Loan Features:
- No personal income used to qualify
- Qualification based on property cash flow only
- Employment and Income are not required to be disclosed on the 1003
- Credit score as low as 680
- Rates starting in the 4%
- 20% minimum down payment
- Residential properties up to 4 units
- No limit on number of properties financed
- Loans up to $2.5 million
- Interest Only Loan Options
- 30-year fixed option available
Why an Investor Cash Flow Mortgage is a Great Option for Real Estate Investors
If you invest in real estate, an investor cash flow mortgage can be an excellent option to help you continue to finance properties without needing to show your specific income from your job or other sources, but instead, rely on the cash flow from your properties. This is particularly beneficial in California, where the real estate market is hot and ultra-competitive.
Investor Cash Flow Loans are designed to provide funding for real estate investors who need quick access to cash. The loans are typically short-term, and the borrower is only required to make interest payments on the loan until it is paid off. Investor Cash Flow Loans can be used for a variety of purposes, including funding repairs or renovations, making a down payment on a property, or covering operating expenses.
Having access to this kind of financing can help you get approved faster as well as get you approved for more money than going through the long and tedious steps of a conventional mortgage.
However, it’s worth noting that you’ll need to demonstrate that you’ve been involved in the real estate investing industry or you have experience owning and managing multiple properties for at least six months.
In addition, you’ll need to have three months’ worth of reserves in order to qualify.
Learn More About This Exciting Mortgage Program!
It’s an exciting time to be a real estate investor. If you’re interested in learning more about the investor cash flow mortgage or how you may be able to use it to get a great deal for your own home loan, or to finance other properties, contact the home loan experts at LBC Mortgage. Our professional, experienced and knowledgeable mortgage experts will take the time to answer your questions and help you get the best home loan at the best possible rate.
We can also take the time to let you know more about other programs available that don’t require income documentation or have the paperwork involved that can slow you down. This can keep financing flowing as you continue to invest and grow your real estate portfolio. As real estate experts ourselves, we understand that investors have unique needs, and an investor cash flow mortgage is a great way to leverage unique loan programs to continue your upward growth!